This component involves processes in providing a venue to organize Community of Practice (COP), access to network of coaches, experts and local resource institutions and at the same time broker a link between LGUs and other local governance stakeholders and their programs.
- Link various LG initiatives to strengthen institutional roles in local governance to knowledge sharing.
- Develop COP – network of practitioners and experts who will voluntary share and create knowledge relevant to the region.
- Identify potential expert networks (individuals or groups) within the region that can be tapped to share expertise or knowledge through the LGRC
- Manage COP and expert networks contact lists, profile (areas of expertise)
- Network building of LGUs based on thematic areas
- Establish/strengthen partnerships with stakeholders
- Maintain and continuously update pool of experts, institutions, programs
- LGU exchange program on performance management