click a service component for more information.
LGRRC offers the following services designed to support LGUs and other stakeholders in local governance:
- Technical assistance in utilizing and maximizing tools, systems and requirement such as the LGPMS, Rationalized Planning and CBMS.
- Linkages and technical support to LGU peer-ta-peer learning and replication program.
- Identification, documentation, and sharing of LGU nest practices
- Benchmarking LGU stat of local governance.
- LGU network building
- Updated LG knowledge products and technologies
- Availability of LGU best practices that are proven and rested solutions to common problems.
- Updated LGU profiles, elected officials and functionaries
- Linkages to pool of experts (individuals and institutions) and local resource institutions.
- Hosting and sponsoring of public forum and dialogues
- Publication of major LG events, activities, news and articles
- Access to Integrated Library Management System ILMS